This smoothie tastes as heavenly as it sounds.
I’ve made this smoothie almost daily for the last week and a half and I don’t see that stopping anytime soon. Why would I stop when it tastes so good, is super good for you, and I start dancing every time I drink it because I feel so alive?
Yup, as I said, no reason to stop.
I hope you enjoy this wonderful combination as much as I do. It’s satisfying, hydrating, slimming and wonderful for boundless energy!
Tahitian Vanilla Mango Lime Smoothie
- 2-3 cups of water (adjust for your desire consistency)
- 2.5 cups frozen mango (or more if you want it extra fruity and thick, you could also use fresh mango and a few ice cubes)
- 2 large leaves swiss chard, roughly chopped or torn (remove stalks and set aside for another use)
- 1/3 tsp fresh ginger (or use more as desired)
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds only
- Juice of 1 lime
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Start with 2 cups of water only.
- Blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust to desired thickness and taste.
What’s your favorite way to use mango? Share in the comments below and like and share this recipe if you dig it!