Sunday 16 November 2014

How to Drink More Water: Delicious Detox Water Recipes

I have been focusing on health and wellness lately. I’ve been exercising more, eating better, drinking more water, and trying to get enough sleep. I am horrible at drinking enough water throughout the day. I prefer coffee but that is terribly unhealthy. Lately, I’ve been making “spa water” with different fruits. I call it my “What Do You Mean I’m Not at a Spa?!” water. I researched more combinations and found a great Brit.co roundup. Here are some of my favorites from the article and a few other combinations at the end.

detox water recipes

Rasberry Lime Water

Raspberry Lime Water
Lavender Lemonade:
Lavender Lemonade
Very Berry Lemon Water:
Very Berry Lemon Water

Lemon and Mint:
Lemon and Mint Water
Blueberry Lemon Water:
Blueberry Lemon Water
Strawberry Mango Water:
Mango-Strawberry-Water
Watermelon, Mint, Lime Water:
Watermelon Mint Lime Water
Pineapple Mint Water:
Pineapple Mint Water
Grapefruit Water:
Grapefruit Water
Ginger Lemon Thyme Water:
Ginger Lemon Thyme Water
Pomegranate Rosemary Water:
PomegranateRosemary Water
Lemon and Thyme Water: Lemon and Thyme Water
A few other great combinations:
-Lemon + Lime + Mint
-Cucumber + Mint
-Strawberry + Lemon
-Lemon + Lime
-Raspberries + Blackberries + Blueberries
-Cucumber + Oranges + Mint
-Lemon + Cayenne Pepper + Agave
-Cucumber + Raspberries + Blueberries
-Blackberries + Cherry + Lime
-Lemon + Cucumber + Mint
Carrying a water bottle around with me has definitely helped! I like BKR Bottles – they are cute and small plus the organization gives back to the community! Learn about the charitable causes.

No comments:

Post a Comment