- 1 scoop Nature’s Plus® Sunflower Protein
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen berries (strawberries, raspberries or blueberries)
- 1-2 tsps. maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tsp peanut butter
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp. Maca powder
- Peel the banana and slice it into one-to-two inch chunks. Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place in the freezer. Once frozen (which should only take between one and two hours), either take the bananas out or place banana chunks in a freezer-safe bag and put them back in freezer and leave them there overnight.
- Place Nature’s Plus® Sunflower Protein, frozen banana, maple syrup, cinnamon, peanut butter, salt and Maca powder in a blender and mix until combined.
- Place smoothie mixture in a bowl and top with sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, frozen berries, goji berries and chia seeds (or any other topping of your choosing).
Leave your comments below!
Click Here For More Articles