Courtesy Ashley C. Flemin
The blog Fitness is Delicious uses coconut and coconut butter to create these vanilla-flavored energy bites.• 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
• 1/2 cup coconut butter
• 6 tbsp St. Dalfour Pineapple & Mango Conserves (or other flavor)
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 1/8 tsp sea salt
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pre-heat your oven to 350°F. In a small pot, melt the coconut butter on low heat, constantly stirring it so it doesn’t burn or stick
2. Add in the conserves and vanilla and stir together. Add in the shredded coconut and the sea salt, stirring until they are completely mixed. The mixture will be stiff and will turn into a small ball. Continue to stir until all ingredients are mixed well.
3. Scooping the mixture into small balls with a spoon, and place on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
5. Bake approximately 10 to 12 minutes or until the coconut is a little brown around the edges. They may be a little soft when you take them out, so try and resist the temptation to eat them immediately!
6. Wait about 15 to 20 minutes or until they are completely cool. Enjoy!
Click Here For More Articles
Don't forget to opt-in to Our Healthy Living Society and get 3 free gifts while receiving the latest information on health, well-being and groundbreaking news about natural nutrition.