Namely, its root, or rhizome, is its most used part, as it is high in beneficial properties, and can be consumed dried as a spice, powdered, fresh, or as a juice or oil.
These are 8 reasons to consume ginger regularly:
- Ginger Alleviates Pain
- Ginger Reduces Cholesterol Levels
- Ginger Relieves Digestive Issues
- Ginger fights Inflammation
- Ginger Improves Brain Function
Research suggests that ginger contains antioxidants and bioactive compounds which have powerful inflammatory responses that occur in the brain. One study conducted on 60 middle-aged women showed that the extract of ginger enhances the working memory and reaction time, meaning that it promotes brain health in various ways.
- Ginger Relieves Nausea
- Ginger lowers the Risk of Heart Disease
- Ginger has Anti-Cancer Properties
Click Here For More Articles