Thursday 17 November 2016

Meet the 95 year old yoga master that looks half his age!

This article is republished with permission from our friends at Higher Perspective.
Kazım Gürbüz, a Turkish yogi, is 95 years old, looks closer to 50 years old, still enjoys an active sex life, and believes that any human can live to 130 years old if they treat themselves right.
Gürbüz says the secret to looking so youthful was keeping his body flexible and eating healthy “superfoods” like olives and chestnut honey. He also recommends plenty of beans, peppers, pepper sauce, herbal teas, and soups.

“Less beneficial is meat, [which causes] most damage. There is protein in all [pulses], you do not necessarily need to eat meat,” Gürbüz says.
At the age of 41, Gürbüz broke his back, paralyzing him from the waist down. Doctors told him he’d never walk again. But he didn’t let the prognosis hold him back.

“I conducted 63 different experiments on myself… I was born again. Nine months [after the experiment] I began to walk. ‘Miracle!’ they said.” says Gürbüz.
Gürbüz claims to have capabilities I may never. He says he can perform the knot position for 2 days straight, hold his breath for 4-5 minutes, and have 3-5 orgasms a day. That’s a hell of a feat for 95.

“I am the same as when I was 25-30 years old.”

Click Here For More Articles

No comments:

Post a Comment