Regardless of where you stand, humans are the only animals on the planet who avoid the natural, unprocessed state of the food and destroy its nutritional value before eating it, and the use of microwaves is no exception. The amount of prepackaged and processed foods we purchase and consume annually is alarming.
Nowadays, a growing number of people are trying to find the answer of their dilemma: whether microwaves are a benign bastion of convenience or a sinister contributor to biological and nutritional damage.
Research suggests that microwave ovens are extremely harmful to our health. Namely, they can increase both the number of cancerous cells in blood and the number of stomach and intestinal cancerous cells.
These ovens work physically, biochemically and physiologically, producing ions and various free radicals, which destroy viruses and bacteria, but not toxins and micro- toxins. According to experts, food cooked in microwaves loses between 60% and 90% of its vital energy and, at the same time, the structural disintegration processes accelerates. Also, the nutrient substances are being changed, leading to digestive diseases.
Microwaves are a source of electromagnetic energy (a form of nonionizing radiation) electronically generated. The leaking radiation is a serious issue, and it is known to cause cataracts, birth defects, cancer and other serious illnesses. Consequently, the FDA set legal limits on the leakage permitted by every microwave manufacturer. However, the only way to completely eliminate the radiation dangers associated with microwaves is to completely avoid them.
This is how they function: when penetrating the aliments, they trigger an inner rotation of the water molecules inside the food. This rotation triggers a friction between the molecules and the result is a rapid growth in temperature.
Microwaves radiate the contents of water inside food by using super-fast particles, and bring it to boil. Of all the natural substances, which are polar, the oxygen of water molecules reacts most sensitively. This is how microwave cooking heat is generated — friction from this violence in water molecules.
Structures of molecules are torn apart and molecules are forcefully deformed, called structural isomerism, and thus become impaired in quality. Cooking by microwaves begins within the cells and molecules where water is present and where the energy is transformed into frictional heat.
The use of microwaves has been found to cause numerous harmful effects to human health. Microwaves quickly destroy the delicate molecules of vitamins and phytonutrients (plant medicines) naturally found in foods.
There are no atoms, molecules or cells of any organic system able to withstand such a violent, destructive power for any extended period of time. Microwaves in fact denature many of the essential proteins in the food by making them indigestible. Moreover, they have been linked to causing infertility in men.
Namely, Soviet scientists found that the microwave exposure reduces the metabolic stress of the alkaloids, glycosides and galactoses, decreases the ability of some vitamins to be absorbed by the human body and dramatically accelerates the structural disintegration of all foods. Due to these causes, microwave ovens were banned in the Soviet Union in 1976.
A Spanish governmental study in 2003 elaborated in Murcia proved that the vegetables and fruits cooked in a microwave lost a percentage of 97% of the substances that contribute to reducing the incidence of coronary heart diseases.
The Comparative Study of Food Prepared Conventionally and in the Microwave Oven, published by Raum & Zelt in 1992, at 3(2): 43, states:
“Artificially produced microwaves, including those in ovens, are produced from alternating current and force a billion or more polarity reversals per second in every food molecule they hit. Production of unnatural molecules is inevitable. Naturally occurring amino acids have been observed to undergo isomeric changes (changes in shape morphing) as well as transformation into toxic forms, under the impact of microwaves produced in ovens.”
Dr. Lita Lee in her book Health Effects of Microwave Radiation — Microwave Ovens, and in the March and September 1991 issues of Earthletter, promoted that every microwave oven harms food, leaks electro-magnetic radiation and converts substances cooked in it to dangerous organ-toxic and carcinogenic products. According to Dr. Lee, changes are observed in the blood chemistries and the rates of certain diseases among consumers of microwaved foods.
Another study also discovered that microwaving vegetables destroys up to 97% of the nutritional content (vitamins and other plant-based nutrients that prevent disease, boost immune function and enhance health).
The study conducted in 1991 by the Swiss Doctor Hans Ulrich Hertel, done along with Dr. Bernard H. Blanc of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology and the University Institute for Biochemistry, showed that cooking or heating food presents much greater risks for health than the traditionally cooked food.
His small but well controlled study showed the degenerative force produced in microwave ovens and the food processed in them. In addition, the study proved that people who ate microwave- prepared food experienced change in blood, in fact, loss in the hemoglobines and lymphoites, which can cause deterioration in the human system.
Dr. Hertel was the first scientist to conceive and carry out a quality clinical study on the effects microwaved nutrients have on the blood and physiology of the human body.
List of 12 Effects of Microwaves
Numerous studies have discovered the following harmful effects of the use of microwaves:
- A degeneration and destabilization of the external energy activated potentials of food utilization within the processes of human metabolism;
- A breakdown of the human “life-energy field” in those who were exposed to microwave ovens while in operation, with side-effects to the human energy field of increasingly longer duration;
- Degeneration and circuit breakdowns of electrical nerve impulses within the junction potentials of the cerebrum [the front portion of the brain where thought and higher functions reside];
- A long term cumulative loss of vital energies within humans, animals and plants that were located within a 500-meter radius of the operational equipment;
- A degeneration and destabilization of internal cellular membrane potentials while transferring catabolic [metabolic breakdown] processes into the blood serum from the digestive process;
- A degeneration of the cellular voltage parallels during the process of using the apparatus, especially in the blood and lymphatic areas;
- A destabilization and interruption in the production of hormones and maintenance of hormonal balance in males and females;
- Loss of balance and circuiting of the bioelectric strengths within the ascending reticular activating system (the system which controls the function of consciousness);
- Markedly higher levels of brainwave disturbance in the alpha, theta, and delta wave signal patterns of persons exposed to microwave emission fields;
- Due to brainwave disturbance, negative psychological effects were noted, including deceleration of intellective processes, loss of memory, loss of ability to concentrate, suppressed emotional threshold, and interruptive sleep episodes in a statistically higher percentage of individuals subjected to continual range emissive field effects of microwave apparatus, either in cooking apparatus or in transmission stations.
- A degeneration and breakdown of nerve electrical circuits and loss of energy field symmetry in the neuroplexuses, that is, in the nerve centers, both in the front and the rear of the central and autonomic nervous systems;
- Long lasting residual effects of magnetic “deposits” were located throughout the nervous system and lymphatic system;
The use of microwaves worsens the nutritional state and one is likely to be diagnosed with various diseases.
Russian investigations by the Atlantis Raising Educational Center in Portland, Oregon investigated the issue and published the summary of their discoveries:
- Plants were discovered to contain created carcinogenic free radicals, especially root vegetables.
- Microwaving milk and cereal grains converted some of their amino acids into carcinogens.
- Thawing frozen fruits converted their glucoside and galactoside containing fractions into carcinogenic substances.
- Microwaving prepared meats sufficiently to insure sanitary ingestion caused formation of d-Nitrosodienthanolamines, a well-known carcinogen.
- Extremely short exposure of raw, cooked or frozen vegetables converted their plant alkaloids into carcinogens.
These researchers also found a marked acceleration of structural degradation leading to a decreased food value of 60 to 90% in all foods tested.
Among the changes observed were:
- Various kinds of damages to many plant substances, such as alkaloids, glucosides, galactosides and nitrilosides.
- Deceased bio-availability of vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B complex, essential minerals and lipotropics factors in all foods tested.
Here below you can read the changes that were observed:
- -Higher rates of digestive disorders and a gradual breakdown of the systems of elimination
- -Increased rates of stomach and intestinal cancers
- -An increased rate of cancer cell formation in the blood
- -Lymphatic disorders which lead to decreased ability to prevent certain types of cancers.
- -- significant decrease in the nutritive value of all foods researched.
- To conclude, the research gave numerous important findings regarding the results of microwave use, among which were the ones below:
- A marked acceleration of structural disintegration in all foods tested;
- A loss of 60-90% of the vital energy field content of all foods;
- A reduction in the metabolic behavior and integration process capability of alkaloids [organic nitrogen based elements], glucosides and galactosides, and nitrilosides;
- A destruction of the nutritive value of nucleoproteins in meats;
- A decrease in the bioavailability, which is the capability of the body to utilize the nutriment, of B-complex vitamins, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, essential minerals and lipotropics in all foods.
But How to Heat Your Food And Preserve Its Value?
Gently heating food in a cast iron pan over the stove may be the healthiest alternative, since there is no way to heat food and maintain its structural and nutritional value.
The best advice to follow is to try and consume as much raw foods as possible. However, what is a must, is to absolutely get rid of the microwaves.
Post a Comment