A needle can save a patient’s life from a stroke. This advice is from a Chinese professor who says that we all need to keep a needle or a syringe in the house. This is an amazing and unconventional way to help a man survive a stroke. Share this advice to help someone survive! Take the time to read it. You never know when someone’s life may depend on you.
When one gets a stroke -- the capillaries of the brain are gradually tearing. This requires rest and immediate first aid. These tips will help you save someone’s life!
Be calm. Regardless of where the victim is, do not move, because if you move the patient, the capillaries will burst and it will lead to brain bleeding! It would be best if you have a needle of a syringe at home, otherwise a sewing needle will be of help as well.
Keep the needle -- over the fire, a lighter or candle to sterilize it and then use it to prick the tips of all 10 fingers.
- There is no specific acupuncture, it should only be a few millimeters from the nail.
- Prick in a way that the blood can flow.
- If blood does not start to drip, tighten and start squeezing in order to make the blood flow.
- When all 10 fingers begin to bleed, wait a few minutes -- you will see that the victim will come back to life!
- If the victim’s mouth is distorted, massage his ears until they become red – which means blood has reached there.
- Then prick the needle in the soft part of each ear, to fall two drops of blood from each ear. A few minutes later, the mouth would no longer be distorted.
Wait until the victim comes to normal, without any unusual symptoms, and then send him/ her to the hospital.
This method of bloodshed to save the life is part of the traditional Chinese medicine, and the practical application of this method has proven it to be 100% efficient, since it helps people survive strokes.
Click Here For More Articles