A growing number of experts nowadays warn about the adverse effects of flu shots and advise families to avoid them completely.
Every year, the medical experts, the mainstream media, and the pharmaceutical industry do their best to convince us to get vaccinated against the flu, but apparently, they are not telling the whole story.
They never mention the severe side-effects of flu shots and the high amounts of toxic chemicals involved.
Yet, we give you 11 good reasons to avoid them:
- The flu shot, in fact, makes you sick
- Flu vaccines contain harmful ingredients like mercury
Namely, they even involve mercury, which is a heavy metal with severe side-effects, like depression, heart problems, digestive imbalances, memory loss, respiratory problems, ADD, oral health issues, and other serious health issues.
- The flu shot can lead to Alzheimer’s
According to him, this is a result of the toxic combination of aluminum and mercury in the vaccine. Moreover, in the case of elder people, this shot only weakens their immune system and makes them more prone to more serious illness.
- Those forcing us to get the flu vaccinations are making billions of dollars every year
The findings stated that numerous individuals serving on two key advisory committees had financial ties to the pharmaceutical companies which produce these vaccines.
On many occasions, they were granted waivers to take part in the discussions that recommended the use of these vaccines and their inclusion in the Childhood Immunization Schedule.
- Lack of real evidence that flu shots help young children
- Makes us more prone to pneumonia and other contagious diseases
- Vascular disorders
- Children under the age of 1 are at an increased risk
- Raised risk of narcolepsy
The study compared 3.3 million vaccinated Swedes with 2.5 million did not receive the flu shot, and found that the youngest ones who took the vaccine were at the highest risk. Those younger than 21 had three times higher risk of contracting narcolepsy.
- Weaken the immunological responses
Additionally, weak immunological responses only impede the ability of the person to prevent the diseases that the vaccine was supposed to fight against.
- Severe neurological disorders
In 1976, many people of those who received the flu vaccine developed Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS), a disorder manifested by permanent nerve damage and paralysis.
Sources and References:
Click Here For More Articles