Sweet Potato Pancakes with Spiced Blueberry Sauce
Author: Heather Christo
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 cup All Purpose Gluten Free Flour (I use Bobs Red Mill)
- 2 tablespoon sugar/sweetener
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup sweet potato puree
- Blueberry Sauce
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup sugar/sweetener
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Combine the coconut milk and the white vinegar in a small bowl and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add the sweet potato puree and the coconut milk and whisk until smooth.
- Heat a griddle or non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- In a small pot heat the blueberries and the sugar over medium-low heat. Add the cinnamon and the salt and stir while the blueberries burst and the juices create a sauce. When it is hot and bubbling, transfer to a pitcher.
- Grease the griddle with coconut or vegetable oil.
- Pour the pancakes and cook for about 2 minutes or until you see little bubbles forming on the edges of the pancakes. Flip them over and cook another minute. Serve immediately or keep hot in a warm oven until ready to serve.
- Serve hot with hot blueberry sauce.
Click Here For More Articles