Tuesday, 24 May 2016
This is How You Can Prevent Premature Ageing
Everyone wants to look young and gorgeous throughout life but thanks to hectic work schedule, lack of proper nutrition, adequate sleep, and over dependence on fast food that women in their later 20s and early 30s have started showing signs of ageing.
So, how a person can prevent premature ageing? Simple, you have to change your lifestyle that includes the kind of food you eat, routine and exercise. If you still need some guidance, below mentioned points can help you.
1. Reduce sun and dust exposure: Sunlight is important for your skin as it is source of Vitamin D but that does not mean you will over expose yourself that causes wrinkles and premature ageing. UV rays cause skin cancer so apply a good sunscreen before moving out. Dust particles also cause premature ageing, so cover your face when you visit a dusty area.
2. Sleep adequately: Your body needs 7-8 hours of sleep every day to get rid of dead cells, repair damage and feel fresh. It is also important to sleep maximum by 11 p.m., as the most regenerative sleep happens between 10 p.m. and 2 a.m. Further, going to bed late at night causes premature wrinkles and ageing, so avoid it.
3. Remain stress free: Meditate and practice yoga every day to avoid stress that produces free radicals which damage cells. This leads to premature ageing. Make a routine to wake up early morning to go for a walk or jogging. You can also take your pets along. Find some time to spend with your loved ones or do things which interest you. This will help you remain happy and stress free.
4. Get rid of bad habits: Smoking and drinking can provide short-time pleasure, but they cause premature ageing and other health problems. Smoking and drinking dehydrate your body and lead to wrinkles, loss of collagen, elasticity, and redness of the skin. So, get rid of these habits as soon as possible if you want a glowing skin.
5. Correct your food: Your body needs food to regenerate damaged cells so consume fresh and non-processed food to encourage your skin to renew itself. Consume food items that contain Vitamin C, an antioxidant essential to produce collagen responsible for your skin's youthful elasticity. Also include apricots, carrots and squash in your diet that contain beta carotene, antioxidant that prevents your skin from ageing quickly by promoting regeneration of cells.
6. Drink a lot of water: You need to drink 3-4 litres of water every day as your skin requires to replenish itself. Drinking enough water will keep your skin hydrated, supple, clear and youthful because toxins are flushed out. Further, wash your face with water at least twice a day. Not only it prevents premature wrinkles but also keep you acne free.
Click Here For More Articles