A fun way to start your day! Get creative by adding your favourite toppings and slurp up with a big spoon. Vegan, gluten free and kid friendly.
- 4 very ripe bananas, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup of raspberries, frozen
- 1 cup of non-dairy yoghurt or greek yoghurt if not dairy-free (I like coconut yoghurt or vanilla soy yoghurt best)
- About 150ml of almond milk
For the toppings
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 kiwi, sliced
- 1 small handful coconut chips
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 handful of homemade granola
- In a high-speed blender, blend all of the smoothie ingredients until nice and creamy. Pour into two bowls and add your desired toppings, or the ones recommended. Enjoy!
- Seriously get creative with these guys! Some of my other favourite toppings include: cacao nibs, hemp and flax seeds, roughly chopped almonds, pomegranate seeds, frozen blueberries, drizzled almond butter, sliced mango and strawberries.
Leave your comments below.
Click Here For More Articles