Raw Moringa KIwi Cheese Cake
Raw Moringa Kiwi Cheesecake
- YIELD: 8' spring form mould (12 Servings)
- PREP: 50 mins
Is the first time try to use fresh Moringa leave to make a raw cheese cake ,the natural green cheesecake taste was just fantastic. !! Moringa contain a large amount of natural chlorophyll. Check out more about the goodness of Morniga ♥
- 1 cup Raw Almond soaked overnight
- 1/2 cup Walnuts soaked
- 1 tbsp Golden flax seeds
- 1/2 cup Toasted grated coconuts
- 10-12 Medjool Dates pitted
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Moringa Kiwi Chesses Cream:
- 1 1/2 cup Raw cashew soaked overnight
- 2 whole Lemon juice and some rinds
- 1 1/2 cup Fresh moringa leaves
- 4 Kiwi fruits peeled
- 1/4 cup Fresh coconut meat
- 3 tbsp Organic agave nectar to your sweetness
- 2 tbsp 100% Pure coconut oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup Coconut water for creamy consistency
- some Fresh granted coconut for topping
- Dehydrated grated coconuts or you can dry fry in non stick pan until turn brown & fragrant.
- Dehydrator almonds and walnuts . If you don’t have a dehydrator it can be done using the warm setting on your oven, though highly energy inefficient until crunchy.
- Place the dates and almonds ,walnuts, flax seeds in the food processor and process until it as format into chunks, dates are well incorporated and the mixture begins to clump together, avoid this over process !
- After processed mixed the toasted grated coconuts, so it’s even sticks all together in the bottom of the cake mold and press until gets firm , set aside or refrigerated.
- For Raw Moringa kiwi cheese cream. Place all cream ingredient in vita-mix container blend until a thick nice smooth creamy texture.
- Coconut water is needed to give the consistency of this cheese cream.
- Pour the cream on top of the almonds crust .
- Keep in the freezer for few hours until it’s set or keep over night.
- You need a bit of time for making this cheese cake , take it out of the freezer. Leave the cheese cake down the refrigerator for few hour before serving.
- Garnish with some fresh grated coconut or dehydrated grated coconuts on top, Serve cold. ENJOY The Miracle Raw Moringa Kiwi cheese cake ♥
Post a Comment