Tuesday 13 January 2015

Tahitian Vanilla Mango Lime Smoothie

Tahitian_Vanilla_Mango_lime _Smoothie

  

This smoothie tastes as heavenly as it sounds.

I’ve made this smoothie almost daily for the last week and a half and I don’t see that stopping anytime soon. Why would I stop when it tastes so good, is super good for you, and I start dancing every time I drink it because I feel so alive?
Yup, as I said, no reason to stop.
I hope you enjoy this wonderful combination as much as I do. It’s satisfying, hydrating, slimming and wonderful for boundless energy!

Tahitian Vanilla Mango Lime Smoothie
Ingredients:
  • 2-3 cups of water (adjust for your desire consistency)
  • 2.5 cups frozen mango (or more if you want it extra fruity and thick, you could also use fresh mango and a few ice cubes)
  • 2 large leaves swiss chard, roughly chopped or torn (remove stalks and set aside for another use)
  • 1/3 tsp fresh ginger (or use more as desired)
  • 1 vanilla bean, seeds only
  • Juice of 1 lime
Directions:
  1. Place all ingredients in a blender. Start with 2 cups of water only.
  2. Blend until smooth.
  3. Taste and adjust to desired thickness and taste.
That’s it! So hydrating, refreshing and delicious!

What’s your favorite way to use mango? Share in the comments below and like and share this recipe if you dig it!

http://blog.vimergy.com/tahitian-vanilla-mango-lime-smoothie/

No comments:

Post a Comment