Winters tend to dry your skin out and make it feel stretchy.
Vandana Luthra, founder at VLCC, and experts at O3+, have given a few ideas:
* DNA matching and testing help dermatologists determine products and services that will work properly with your own genetic make-up. The DNA sample gets tested in the lab and the specialized test reveals all forms of genetic predispositions your skin will face as it ages.
This method helps create a customised skin care plan without consuming much time.
* With science defining rules of skin care, the centuries-old astrology is not left behind either in guiding us on the skin. The zodiac-based skin care products are infused with the ‘bhasm' of the birthstones relevant to your sun sign. The activated ‘bhasm' works on the skin to give it the much-needed energy boost and glow.
* Boost skin with the seasons brightest fruits and vegetables to get maximum antioxidants. You can also buy serums with Vitamin C serum to boost the antioxidant effect.
* Avoid acne triggers such as milk and dairy products as well as almonds and chocolate that do not melt easily.
* Deep cleanse your skin with seaweed cleansing gels available in the market.
Click Here For More Articles
Don't forget to opt-in to Our Healthy Living Society and get 3 free gifts while receiving the latest information on health, well-being and groundbreaking news about natural nutrition.