We all know that smoking is arguably the deadliest habit on the planet. That doesn’t stop a lot of us from doing it, though. Over 16 million people in the United States suffer from health issues caused by smoking. For every person it kills, a minimum of 30 people lives with a severe smoking related illness.
What’s in the Drink?Three main ingredients make the drink work: turmeric, ginger, and onion. All three are packed with various health benefits, but combined they form a potent and tasty lung cleansing beverage.
Finally, onions have powerful antioxidant and anticancer properties. It’s been used to treat some cancers, showing it can inhibit further growth of the cells. Not bad for a vegetable that’s known for making you cry and being self-conscious of your breath.
How to make
- 2 tbsp. of turmeric
- 400g of onion
- Thumb sized ginger root
- 400g of natural sweetener (honey, maple syrup, xylitol, stevia, lo han, etc.)
- 1L of water
- Mix the sweetener into the water and heat until boiling
- Chop the ginger and onion and add to the mixture, bring back to a boil
- Add the turmeric and lower the heat to medium
- Heat until there is only half the original amount left
- Strain what’s left into a glass container
- Let it cool to room temperature then place in the fridge
- Consume 2 tbsp. daily, once in the morning and once in the evening, at least 2 hours after a meal
Click Here For More Articles
Post a Comment