Kick-start your day with this berry beet ginger smoothie — a healthy blend of fruits and vegetables with a little "zing" from fresh ginger.
- 1 medium banana
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 medium beet , peeled
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh berries (can be a mix or just one type)
- 1" piece of peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 of an avocado
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/4 cup water
- Cut the beet in half (or quarters depending on how big it is).
- Blend all of the ingredients together until smooth.
- Recipe makes two 500ml servings.
Click Here For More Articles
Don't forget to optin to Our Healthy Living Society, for the latest information on health, wellbeing and groundbreaking news about natural nutrition.
Post a Comment