Hi Healthy Living Society Member,
There are hundreds of micronutrients needed by the body and Iodine is one of the most essential of all trace minerals:
Although your body needs only small amounts of iodine, its role in your body is anything but small. Iodine is critical for the production of your thyroid hormone, which has many important roles. The thyroid hormone is essential in adults and during fetal life and childhood when it supports the normal development of the brain and other organs. Iodine may have other key roles in the body, although these are not yet fully understood.
Dr. Scott in his short video below explains 18 key benefits of Iodine that you probably don't know about.
Because we really care about your health, the health of others and also aware of the multiple benefits of a high quality natural nutritional diet, Ankh Rah provides a supplement that is an excellent source of Iodine. This supplement being Ankh Rah's Red Algae Vegan Capsules.
- Iodine. This micronutrient is needed for the formation of triiodothyronine and thyroxine. The thyroid generates these hormones. Iodine deficiency leads to the enlargement of the thyroid gland.
- The iodine-derived thyroid hormones have a role in telling the body cells how much energy to make.
- Iodine helps us feel not too cold, not too hot, but juuuust right.
- Iodine helps us think!
- Iodine controls heart rate
- Iodine keeps our skin, hair and nails healthy
- Iodine helps us manage our blood sugar levels
- Iodine is often used to protect the thyroid from the effects of radiation
Red Algae – a derived mineral source that is rich in calcium, magnesium and 70 other trace minerals including zinc, iron, iodine and selenium.
WHAT IS SPECIAL WITH RED ALGAE?
Red Algae is an extremely good source of Calcium. The iron it provides comes in the form of Heme iron, which is easier for the body to absorb compared to other forms of iron. There are over 70 trace minerals in Red Algae, some of which are not usually found in our everyday foods. Another key advantage this Algae has is that its nutrients are bioavailable which means it can be quickly utilised by the body. You can include this in your diet so your body can have the essential minerals it needs to maintain strong and healthy bones and ligaments. Indeed a great source of functional nutrition.
Thanks for subscribing.
We really care about your health, let us know if there is a topic you would like us to cover any health or lifestyle issues if there is, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Click Here For More Articles
Don't forget to opt-in to Our Healthy Living Society and get 3 free gifts while receiving the latest information on health, well-being and groundbreaking news about natural nutrition.
Post a Comment