BRITISH and NATIONAL WRESTLING CHAMPION, and OWNER of RIGHT PATH FITNESS - KEITH MCNIVEN provides his 5 favourite exercises to help dramatically improve your sex life – allowing you to last longer, use more adventurous positions and generally be a ‘freak in the streets’. And you can do them all from the comfort of your home! KEITH says – “Just like any form of physical exertion, there are great ways to improve stamina, technique and strength during sex, and implementing these simple but incredibly effective techniques into your workout routine could see you go from sex flump to sex God/Goddess in no time.”
1. GLUTE BRIDGE The glute bridge literally involves thrusting your hips in a rather bedroom-like manner, so it is an absolute must to build your sexual skills. It works your core, hamstrings and your glutes, keeping your body strong, toned and ready for action. HOW TO DO IT: Lie on your back with your feet on the floor and knees up, hip-width apart. Rest your arms on the floor and slowly lift your bottom from the mat upwards, until you’re resting on the tops of your shoulders with your back off the ground completely. You can add a bar with weights across your hips in the gym to increase the intensity.
2. INCHWORM Similar to the plank, but more advanced. Works on your core, strengthens the lower back muscles and helps to keep those shoulders strong and those glutes pumped - all essential assets for great bedroom skills. HOW TO DO IT: Start from a standing position, bend down and gradually use your hands to take your weight and walk yourself out to a plank position. Hold this position for a couple of seconds, and then walk yourself back up to a standing position. This move requires upper body strength, tensed tummy muscles and a lot of determination. The stronger you get, the faster you’ll be able to get up and down.
3. FIRE HYDRANTS They may be the oddest-looking exercise of the bunch, but Fire Hydrants are certainly not to be sniffed at when it comes to sex god-making. They tone your bum and thighs and help you manoeuvre into the more unique positions that we’re sure your partner will thank you for. HOW TO DO IT: Start on your hands and knees with your wrists underneath your shoulders and your knees directly underneath your hips. Tense your butt and your stomach as you lift one leg straight out to the side and upwards towards the ceiling. Gradually release the control to return to your starting position, and then go again with the opposite leg.
4. V LEG UPS Like a sit up on steroids, nailing your V leg ups will bring you a core of steel, and the ability to navigate the whole Kama Sutra should you so wish! HOW TO DO IT: Start sat on the floor with your legs straight in front of you, parted in the centre in a V shape. Lean back slowly and as you do so, lift your legs upwards to a 45-degree angle so that your body recreates a V shape. Keeping your tummy tensed and your balance strong will ensure you really feel this move working. It’s tough on the abs, and the slower you get into position whilst tensing, the more it’s going to work those muscles.
5. RESISTANCE BAND KNEELING HIP FLEXORS With a peachy butt, great sex doth maketh (we’re pretty sure that was in a Shakespeare play). These will help work that peach and practice your all-important thrusting. HOW TO DO IT: Tie a resistance band around a pole or something strong and sturdy. Put the other half around your hips. Get yourself into a kneeling position. Sit back on your heels and slowly kneel upwards until you’re in a strong kneeling position, tensing your buttocks at the top. Go slow and steady to really feel the burn on this.
Click Here For More Articles
Don't forget to opt-in to Our Healthy Living Society and get 3 free gifts while receiving the latest information on health, well-being and groundbreaking news about natural nutrition.
Post a Comment