Saturday 23 September 2017

Apple Cardamom Smoothie!


Delicious smoothie with a blend of apple, banana, date and cardamon in almond milk. Its easier to get my son to drink smoothies when they look like this, so I decided to whip him up a batch for breakfast. I must admit, I also love the taste of a creamy and sweet smoothie at times. I would normally add some spinach or kale to my smoothie to balance out its intense sweetness but I just wanted a simple smoothie that taste like I’m eating dessert.  This smoothie is perfect for breakfast or when you have the urge for something sweet and you would rather stay away from refined sugar and carbs. You are welcome to leave out the date or the banana and substitute with liquid stevia. I also love the addition of the chia seeds. Cardamom adds a delicious sweet spice flavour that has many healing benefits such as improved gastrointestinal function, lower cholesterol, improved circulation, anti-inflammatory and many more positive reactions on the overall health.

Ingredients:
  • 1 1/2 almond milk
  • 1 apple cored and chopped
  • 1 banana, frozen
  • 1 date, pitted
  • 1 tablespoon chia seeds
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
Directions:

Place all the ingredients in a high speed blender and process until smooth. Serve immediately.
https://healthiersteps.com/apple-cardamom-smoothie/?doing_wp_cron=1506155728.9775679111480712890625

Click Here For More Articles

Don't forget to opt-in to Our Healthy Living Society and get 3 free gifts while receiving the latest information on health, well-being and groundbreaking news about natural nutrition.

No comments:

Post a Comment