Friday 6 October 2017

Vegan transformed his body and GAINED three stone in muscle after giving up meat!

  • Fritz Horstmann, 20, was struggling to get the bulky physique he wanted
  • He adopted a vegan diet that helped him gain more than three stone in muscle
  • Now he has revealed how others can benefit by switching to a plant-based diet

A fitness fanatic has revealed how he transformed his body by going vegan.
Fritz Hortsmann, 20, from BerlinGermany, has always been confident in his body but was struggling to achieve the muscular physique he wanted.
But after switching to a plant-based diet, the gym-goer was able to gain three stone in muscle and completely change the way he looked. 
He is now sharing his story to help others who want to go vegan too. 

Transformation: Fritz Horstmann, 20, from Berlin, Germany, gained muscle after going vegan. Pictured, Fritz before
Fritz now
Transformation: Fritz Horstmann, 20, from Berlin, Germany, gained muscle after going vegan


Fit and toned: Fritz credits his vegan lifestyle for helping him bulk up at the gym

He said: 'I always get asked: "Don't you lack protein because you need meat to build muscle?"
'Most of them are surprised and people that know me or see me wouldn't associate me with being vegan, maybe it's because I'm tall, pretty big and have a good presence and people think vegans are limps.'

He said: 'I eat all kinds of plant foods ranging from quinoa to the occasional vegan faux meat and a lot more fruit and greens than before I went vegan.
'I know that I provide my body with the right nutrients, so it can thrive and I'm creating a much brighter future for me and for the environment.
'You know the feeling after eating greasy fries or a McDonalds Burger? I just don't want to feel that way after eating, my body basically glows from the inside with all the good, plant-based food.'
He explained that the basis of building muscle is the same for vegans and omnivors.
He added: 'My advice for people wanting to try veganism is to find knowledgeable people on the internet, read about all the benefits, inform yourself which supplements you need to use, go slow or cold turkey, totally depends on you.
'If you want to do it slowly, then cut out eggs and dairy first, meat at the end. You can either do vegan days, three to four days a week working your way up or replacing dinner everyday with a vegan option.'
Click Here For More Articles

Don't forget to opt-in to Our Healthy Living Society and get 3 free gifts while receiving the latest information on health, well-being and groundbreaking news about natural nutrition.

No comments:

Post a Comment