This is yet another one of nature’s creations, offering innumerable health benefits.
Moringa oleifera is a small to medium-sized tropical tree native to the Indian subcontinent.
The Moringa tree is known to have innumerable health benefits, but the natives value it as a great food source. The leaves, flowers and the green pods of Moringa are all edible; and are widely used in Indian cuisine.
Here are 18 benefits of this wonder plant:
1. Moringa offers excellent nutritional support
2. Its leaves help to control blood sugar
3. It may help fight various types of cancers
4. Moringa reduces inflammation in the body
5. This plant’s leaves provide an energy boost
6. Moringa improves immune functioning
7. Moringa leaves promote weight loss
8. It is useful for treating gastrointestinal problems
9. Moringa leaves increase breast milk in lactating mothers
10. The plant’s root can improve kidney function
11. Moringa regulates thyroid function
12. Provides relief from rheumatoid arthritis
13. It gives relief from insomnia
14. Moringa stimulates hair growth
15. The plant reduces dandruff and other scalp problems
16. It controls skin wrinkles and fine lines
17. Moringa reduces acne and blackheads
18. Moringa helps control eczema and psoriasis
For the full article visit: http://www.ankhrah.com/19-moringa-benefits/
Click Here For More Articles