Have you been trying to get a flat and tight stomach, if you have you know it’s not as easy as it looks, the abdominal area is probably one of the hardest places to lose weight. Most of us dream about having tight abdominal muscles, but hate crunches.
Don’t be to bummed out as there is a way you can get an amazing stomach that you have been dreaming about, in an easy way.
According to fitness experts, there is a single, extremely powerful, exercise that may help you solve these issues, as it is even more effective than 1000 traditional abs. It is also known as “the plank”. This exercise will undoubtedly make your abdomen tight and flat, it will also improve your body posture, and it will also soothe your pain in the back.
However, note that you need to learn how to properly do “a plank” in order to obtain the results it offers. This is how to properly place your body:
- Place your hands on the floor, while keeping your shoulders and neck straight.
- The main area this workout focuses on is the abdominal area, but it will also apply pressure on the legs as well. Place your heels in a position that the pressure will transfer from toes to the thighs.
- In order to activate the muscles of the lower body, you should contract the muscles of the buttock. However, remember not to raise it up, as the entire body should be flat as a plank, not in a triangular shape.
- In order to make it easier to maintain this position, you should breathe deeply and evenly.
- Imagine that there is a glass of water on your back, and stay in this position so the water doesn’t come out.
- Once you keep this position, then you can begin the exercise.
- Keep your knees and hands on the floor with your back straight and your shoulders (shoulder width apart.
- Stare at one spot on the floor in front of your hands so your spine, head and neck are in a straight line.
- Put pressure on your toes and put your right leg on the round, do the same with the left leg. It should feel as if your whole body weight is on your toes and hands.
Afterward, relax your body. You need to gradually increase the time of maintaining the plank position up to a minute.
Repeat the plank 3 times in a row, on a daily basis, and in a month, you will be astonished by the effects!
Click Here For More Articles